We understand the unique needs and challenges investors face who are retired or about to retire. It’s important to understand how to structure your income in retirement to minimize taxes and optimize income and growth potential.
Through comprehensive planning, we can help you prioritize your goals and develop a strategy that seeks to protect and grow your retirement assets. Whether you’re in the accumulation phase or have already retired, a comprehensive strategy is critical to helping you:
- Meet retirement income needs, desires and expenses
- Maintain lifestyle choices and priorities
- Ensure that long-term goals and aspirations are funded for travel, healthcare, estate planning, charitable giving and other goals
We can assist you with the following:
- Retirement income strategies
- 403(b)/401(k)/IRA rollovers
- Traditional and Roth IRAs
- SEP IRAs
- SIMPLE IRAs
- Fixed and variable annuities
If you have questions about how prepared you are, or how long your income may last in retirement, we will be happy to meet with you to discuss your concerns and your objectives. There’s nothing more rewarding than the confidence that comes with knowing that you’re on the right path to pursuing your important financial goals. Contact Us to learn more.
No strategy assures success or protects against loss.
Preserving wealth from one generation to the next can be complex and time-consuming. Guidance from a competent, experienced advisor can go a long way toward helping make sure that your financial success is shared with your family, friends and the charitable organizations you designate, according to your wishes.
We’ve helped generations of families develop wealth-transfer strategies that seek to reduce estate taxes while pursuing specific legacy and charitable giving goals.
- Legacy planning often includes many non-monetary considerations that need to be documented or communicated to loved ones.
- Philanthropic and charitable giving strategies can provide tax benefits for you and your heirs.
- Trusts can help protect assets and ensure that your wishes are followed well into the future.
We can help you articulate your estate planning goals, and will work closely with your tax and legal advisors to help ensure that your financial strategy reflects your estate planning needs. Or, if you prefer, we can provide a referral to our own team of outside professional advisors, who are adept at the intricacies of estate and tax planning. Whether you use a trust* or another method for accomplishing your long-term estate planning goals, we can assist you in navigating and simplifying today’s complex estate planning landscape.
*LPL Financial representatives offer access to trust services through The Private Trust Company, N.A., an affiliate of LPL Financial.
Tax and legal services are not offered by LPL Financial or affiliated advisors.